• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pick'n pulls in Boston area???

winstontj

Never actually seen or been to one in the Boston Area. Heard there were a few in Sommerville/Billrica/Dorchester (not going to Dorchester)

Anyone know of a yard in the Boston area? Looking for Ford Inertia switch, Ford EDIS, E30 318i intake manifold (for fuel injection setup) and of course... looking for a cherry untouched 2002 on 1/2 price day...

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

Anything open over the weekends? Weekdays are OUT of the question.

A friend went a few days ago and got me an E30 intake manifold... turns out he got the e21 one that i already had... without the fuel injection holes!!!

Went today, got another E30 intake manifold, correct one this time.... de-greased it only to find that someone hit it with a hammer or something and it's cracked in two places...

Now I need to find a junkyard and a manifold!

E36 

Dermass,

the places in Brockton, do you know what they have in the way of BMWs? I must have called about 20 salvage yards in the area and couldn't find one place (besides one near me...that no longer has stuff I'm interested in) that had any bimmers, esp old ones like '02s or 320s.

Dermass,

the places in Brockton, do you know what they have in the way of BMWs? I must have called about 20 salvage yards in the area and couldn't find one place (besides one near me...that no longer has stuff I'm interested in) that had any bimmers, esp old ones like '02s or 320s.

Hey Ryan what are you doing Saturday? I'm thinking about just taking a drive up to Buzzwell's in NH. Steve Buzzwell has everything and anything VWs, Porsches, TONS of BMWs, a bunch of euro cars like 323i & other random stuff. Only problem is he's a one man show and you can never get in touch with him. I've been meaning to get up there and pick up a LSD that I have already paid for... only haven't wanted to make the drive without talking to him first. Steve's got anything you could want.

Does the place near you have any e30 318i cars? Two intake manifolds later I still need a fuel injected manifold...

:-(

E36