• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I have my username changed?

Hi, I wondered if its possible for admin ..or a moderator to have my username changed? but still keep my posts? I find that "JT" wont work on the search engine..so I can't use it to find my previous posts...seems it has to be more than 2 letters long to be recognized.

I emailed a moderator for some help..but no response. Can anybody tell me who is the admin here, and is he (or she) active on the boards? I dont really want to re-register with another username and start over again... Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,

JT

• Administrators

i don't think i recieved your email, but if you click on yuour username, you will be able to see all of your posts. And yes we can change your username. Send me an email and we'll take care of it.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

but if you click on yuour username, you will be able to see all of your posts.

Hi Steve, Thanks, I'll send you an email... only, whenever I click my profile to "find all posts", I always get this message:

message_die() was called multiple times. This error was introduces in component version 1.2.4. due to changes to mambo 4.5.1. Please report this error to our forum at www.tim-online.nl/redirect.php?forum.message_die() was called multiple times. This error was introduces in component version 1.2.4. due to changes to mambo 4.5.1. Please report this error to our forum at www.tim-online.nl/redirect.php?forum.

Hey Steve, I just tried and clicked the link from the forum index page titled: "View your posts".. and it works! it shows my old posts!

It just doesnt work properly from the link in my profile.. but I think I can live with that.

In that case, I guess no need to change it.. sorry for the mixup.

JT