• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: BBS RS001 4x100 15x7 et25 GENUINE 3 PIECE WHEELS + EXTRA

Salvaged

Price: $3200

Description:

Up for sale is a set of BBS RS 001 wheels and extra lips. Planned to use for my 2002 but am going with a 13 inch wheel set up. This is a great starting package for E10 or E30! A little about the wheels:

BBS RS 001

15x7 et25

4x100

What’s included:

4x - BBS RS001 centers/waffles - previously professionally painted satin black, they are useable as is but have minor imperfections from moving around over the years, BBS logos are there but one is missing the BBS top part, can be seen in photos.

4x - 1 inch lips - previously polished and clear coated - clear coat is peeling off, I would strip the clear (comes off in big chunks) and re-polish. One small ding and very light curbing on 2

2x - 2 inch lips (15x8 et12) - have been previously polished but need a quick once over

2x 2.5 inch lips (15x8.5 et6) - have been previously polished but need a quick once over

4x - 5.5 inch barrels, original condition - I do not see any noticeable bends, cracks, etc.

130x - BBS stamped bolts/nuts that can be refinished

4x NEW Yokohama Advan Fleva 195/50/15 tires

I am located in Elkton, Maryland. Asking $3200 with the new tires. Willing to sell WITHOUT tires for $3000 or best reasonable offer. Prefer local sale but can ship. 

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

quick update: A set of wheels came up for sale that I have been after so I am more motivated to sell. Dropping the price in hopes of a quick sale to $2900 with tires, $2700 without tires, $2500 without extra 2 and 2.5 inch lips.