• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling 2 roundie projects; 1969 2002 and 1600-2

Price: $4000

Description:

I have TWO 1969 BMW projects to sell. One is a 1600-2 and one is a 2002. Both have clean Arkansas titles.

The 1600-2 is complete, but rusty. It will need rockers, floor pans, and a trunk floor. The shock towers are good. The interior is rough. All of the glass is original. It has sat for 25 years. The starter has been removed and was in the trunk, so that is likely what made the PO give up on it. 4 speed manual transmission. It needs a lot of work, but IMO worth saving. BMW mobile tradition tells me the car was originally painted Manila and made in 1968. It has AC.

The 1969 2002 was a running car with a few small areas of rust that the PO decided to restore, but only got it disassembled 15 years ago and life got in the way. It has a small amount of rust in the front of the rockers, one small spot in the driver floor, a larger area on the passenger side rear quarter behind the wheel, and one small hole in the trunk. It is rust free and straight otherwise. All of the parts are here and most are labelled. The engine had the head replaced with a 74 e12 head, and the motor has dual weber 40s. I am not sure if the cam is stock. 4 speed manual transmission. Aftermarket exhaust with tube header. The subframes have been rebuilt completely and are ready to use. It has a wooden dolly on new casters to move it around. Originally the paint was Granada. The original seats are in excellent shape.

Additionally, I parted out another 69 2002 that was too far gone to save, but I saved quite a few trim parts, the subframes, drive train (factory motor with 4 speed manual transmission.) Also, the steering column, ignition, lock set, and keys. I prefer to sell it all as a package, but would sell the 1600-2 alone. I will not sell the 2002 unless the 1600-2 goes with it or is already sold.

Many pictures available here:

PHOTOS.APP.GOO.GL

77 new items · Album by M Coop