• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Factory Springs from US Late Model with AC

Price: $120

Description:

Looking to restore your car's ground clearance or planning on starting on that rally build? (lol)  These factory springs came off my 1976 2002 (USDM) with factory Behr AC.  I only mention the latter part in case there was a different spring spec for the front based on the additional weight of the AC hardware.  Completely intact, with no cut coils - I am fortunate enough to have stumbled into some new H&Rs and have clean/smooth enough roads in my neck of the woods to support that.

• Front springs are marked with blue and white factory indicator paint - based a spring thread elsewhere in the faq, this means 614-636 lbs load
  • Rear springs are marked with red and gray indicator paint - this would seem to indicate the heavy duty spec (for towing) rated for 710-730 lbs load

$120 includes shipping throughout the CONUS (and will come in an H&R box!).

IMG_20240225_140156.jpg

IMG_20240225_140210.jpg

IMG_20240225_140243.jpg