• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The most complete Golde sunroof collection PRICE REDUCED

Price: $440

Description:

NOTE: HUGE PRICE REDUCTION 1-29-24 Pictures and list are accurate below.

OK, this is a combination of what came with my car, what I have bought from multiple people on this forum over the last year and what I have purchased brand new online (with receipt see pictures). This is every single thing you need to install a Golde sunroof except for what is welded to the car and the moving panel. Before you ask I welded up my sunroof yesterday, that is why I am letting these parts go.

Used parts list here:
4 of the OEM fiberglass friction reducing gaskets (complete set)
1 OEM rubber gasket (2 pieces but in usable condition)
9 pieces of the aluminum cable track surround (complete and they come with EVERY SINGLE SCREW to attach them)
2 sunroof cranks, 1 is Golde 1 is unbranded both work

7 knurled nuts (4 is complete set 3 extra)
4 sunroof sliders (2 is complete 2 are extra)
8 cable end sliders (all extra)
2 extra pairs of cables in used condition
1 OEM light cover with surround and. screws (small crack on lens)
2 plastic ramps for plug bottom
 + other misc parts see pictures

Brand new:
1 brand new PAIR of cables with metal hardware (Might be Porsche, VW or Volvo) very hard to find with metal hardware
54-12-1-801-200-BOE sunroof rubber seal BMW Paid $33.75
54-12-9-734-130-M253 sunroof seal felt short section URO Paid $39.25
UR-54-12-9-734-131 sunroof seal URO Paid $63.50
54129634115 BMW 2002 Recessed Sunroof Handle Cover Paid $38.80

Everything you see in the pictures is included. Be sure to check pictures to know exactly what is included. With these parts and what is welded to the car plus the moving panel, you can install one complete 1974 Golde sunroof and probably repair a couple/few more that need a little help.

I am asking $440.00  OBO SHIPPED to CONUS if you pay as PayPal friends and family.
Please PM me with any offers.

IMG_8097.jpg

IMG_8098.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8101.jpg

IMG_8102.jpg

IMG_8103.jpg

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8105.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

IMG_8109.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 12.48.05 PM.png

Edited by lunarkingdom

There are two completely different types of front sliders. The (4) shown in your pictures are the later style.  “Early” cars used a thinner front slider that can be reversed - it was also used on the NK cars.  In my experience, they are not interchangeable.  The sunroof pieces must stay together to work properly.

• Thanks 1

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

11 minutes ago, jgerock said:

The sunroof pieces must stay together to work properly.

I agree, this is selling as a set and most of the parts are from or for my 1974. Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it.

Edited by lunarkingdom
  • Like 1

This is very interesting. I just started a restoration of my 1974. I let it sit outside for nine years and the covr leaked as did the sunroof. big mess and I fully deserve the pain of cleaning if possible. Your stuff could save me days but my budget is shot. Would you take $500 shipped to 98236?

Ed

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ed Jenkins said:

This is very interesting. I just started a restoration of my 1974. I let it sit outside for nine years and the covr leaked as did the sunroof. big mess and I fully deserve the pain of cleaning if possible. Your stuff could save me days but my budget is shot. Would you take $500 shipped to 98236?

Ed

PM'ed you.

• lunarkingdom changed the title to The most complete Golde sunroof collection PRICE REDUCED