• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS. Misc. Parts for 2002 and Other BMW Models.

Harry Malkas

Price: $20

Description:

I am cleaning it out a hoard of BMW parts that my Son left in my cellar. He has owned many BMW models.

PHOTO #1

Assorted  LOCK CYLINDERS without keys. $15 each plus shipping.

PHOTO #2 

# 1 and 2: 2500 EMBLEM. $30 each plus shipping.

# 3 and 4: AUTOMATIC EMBLEM. $50 each plus shipping.

# 5:  2002 EMBLEM. $75 plus shipping.

PHOTO #3

# 1: BMW SMALL RAISED EMBLEM. $25 plus shipping.

#2: BMW HORN BUTTON. $50 plus shipping.

#3: REAR WINDOW LATCHES. $100 for both plus shipping.

#4: AMBER FRONT REFLECTORS. $50 for both plus shipping.

#5: SMALL INTERIOR LAMP. $25 plus shipping.

#6: RED REAR MARKER. $40 Plus shipping.

#7: FRONT DIRECTIONAL ASSEMBLY. (small crack). $75 plus shipping.

PHOTO #4 

#1: Tii DISTRIBUTOR WITH CAP. (Bosch last 3 numbers 033) $175 plus shipping.

#2: Tii DISTRIBUTOR ( Bosch last 3 numbers 002) $150 plus shipping.

PHOTO #5

#1: ASSORTED BMW RELAYS. $25 each plus shipping.

PHOTO #6

#1: EXPANSION TANK. $75 plus shipping.

#2: VDO TANK with CAP. $100 plus shipping.

#3: WINDSHIELD WASHER PUMP. $25 plus shipping.

#4: WIPER MOTOR. $100 plus shipping.

#5: TACH WITH BROKEN NEEDLE. $50 plus shipping.

#6: TEMP. and FUEL GAUGE. $75 plus shipping.

#7: DUST COVERS for 2002 ROUND TAIL LIGHTS. $30 for the pair plus shipping.

PHOTO #7

#1: SENDING UNIT. $100 plus shipping.

#2: GAS CAPS. $25 each plus shipping.

#3: SEAT BELT HOLD DOWNS. $30 for both plus shipping. 

ATTENTION: PLEASE EMAIL ME AT harry.malkasian43@gmail.com with any questions about items listed.  For whatever reason I am unable to reply to messages from the 2002 Forum.

Thanks 

WIN_20231117_14_27_19_Pro.jpg

WIN_20231117_14_32_36_Pro.jpg

WIN_20231117_14_39_35_Pro.jpg

WIN_20231117_14_58_11_Pro.jpg

WIN_20231117_15_05_15_Pro.jpg

WIN_20231117_15_16_25_Pro.jpg

WIN_20231117_15_22_45_Pro.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Harry,

How goes the battle? I hope life is treating you well. All is good here and progressing slowly but progress  none t same on my resto. I am interested in the ignition locks for a later 2002. I only need them for the locking tabs for stock.  handy to have when rekeying. if you have two for the 02 I will take them. Thanks.

Ed

Hey Harry,

Very sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope they are getting resolved in your favor. As we get older things change rapidly at time. I know at 79 that the mind still can not figure out just why I can not climb under the dash any more. My restro is progressing slowly. To my chagrin the 02 is still not in the new shop. I have actually been busy pre making modified assemblies on the bench before bringing in the car. I just finished the rear view mirror and it was a lot of work. I am using an LCD 4k screen 12" rear mirror that displays a rear view camera, GPS side views and a night optimized forward camera. All this at eye level. The night camera is my favorite as living in a rural area night driving with 79year old eyes and deer is a scary proposition. The night camera will hopefully allow me to see movement outside the headlights in time to react. 

The big job has been modifying the stock mirror mount. The new mirror has wires of course and I did not want wires dangling so I bent u channels and molded then into the stock arm to rout the wires in the channels and it to the headliner so they do not show. Many hours of bondo shaping, sanding, priming, sanding, spot filler and more sanding. I finally have a piece that looks like it came from the factory. I am starting a blog and will send you some pictures.

I am also mocking up the stock heater box and the Behr AC creating a new housing that will combine the heat and AC to have real climate control. I am molding slightly larger air ducts at the ends of the dash. They will have directional louvers and the air duct will have a damper and booster fan. The whole thing will be electronically modulated but operated from the stock heat, air, defrost levers to look stock. Very tricky but I believe doable.

As to the lock cylinders I do not know what is what. I thought all late model ignition locks were the same? I just want the tumblers for back stock as I will rekey all the locks to one key again. If you are not sure that is fine also. Best of luck with your health and I will keep you in my prayers Harry.

Ed

Hi Ed. Sounds like your having a lot of fun. I wish I could be so talented.

I have a photo of the locks I have and also one ignition lock.

Not sure if any of them are what you need. Also any chance of a measurement of the headlight surrounds. I found a couple in my inventory.

WIN_20231117_14_27_19_Pro.jpg

Edited by Harry Malkas

• 3 months later...

Please send me your full name and mailing address and I'll ship them out tomorrow.

I would prefer a personal or bank cheque if possible. I am no longer using PayPal due to getting hefty scam on it.

Send to:

HARRY MALKASIAN

6 JACKSON DR.

UPTON, MA. 01568.

Thanks