• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 1970 LHD steel dash mount panel....

freddys

2 hours ago, Tomfish said:

Please clearify, I've got to wrecks I can take parts from.

The part I need is the steel panel welded to the bulkhead that the dash panel sits on. My car is 1970 but I am not sure if this panel changed when the dash was updated around 1971. However it is the early version (LHD..) that I need.

Regards Alex.

• 6 months later...

In my hunt for a LHD dash panel I found that this part changed around 1971 when the 2002 received a facelift and the dash changed. I understand the later dash was often described as a two piece dash. I am having problems identifying one steel panel from the other. does anyone have photos of the dash panel fitted in a pre `71 2002. Alex

13 hours ago, freddys said:

Pramono, I looked on Cahsels website where he offers both versions of the steel panel and you can see distinct differences between them. If the car you have is 1970 that would be OK as my car is a 1970 2002ti....where are you located ? Regards alex.

Hi Alex, I'm in the US, San Francisco area. Probably kind of far.