• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Late 2002 jack and tire iron

schuetz1619

Hi There,

I'll take the jack and tire iron.  I'm in the SF bay area so will need it shipped.  I think I'm still too "new" to DM so please let me know the best way to get in touch.

David

Edited by dwi
update message

17 hours ago, dwi said:

Hi There,

I'll take the jack and tire iron.  I'm in the SF bay area so will need it shipped.  I think I'm still too "new" to DM so please let me know the best way to get in touch.

David

Good morning,

I must apologize to you for screwing this up. I've never bought or sold here before and I don't understand the communication process. I received a message from another buyer and sold the jack. When I went onto the website to mark it sold this morning,  I found a message from you that had not appeared in my email. It still hasn't. But I didn't find the message from the buyer, though for the header, it must have originated from the FAQ website. I don't understand this at all.

Once again, my apologies. If you have better knowledge of how that system should work, I'd appreciate your assistance. 

• schuetz1619 changed the title to SOLD Late 2002 jack and tire iron