• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW 2002 tii Verona project

1cool2002

Price: $6000

Description:

Matching numbers engine, Air cond , major rust repair required. Mostly complete. Interior is there but seats will need to be recovered. No carpet. Clock and Tii components come with car. Original Doors , Trunk lid and hood come with car. No windscreen. I can sell the car alone with original parts or with the following factory BMW NOS panels. I can help buyer with international shipping. Email is the best way to reach me. email address is ecocare@live.ca 
Asking 6000 USD for Tii and orginal parts which came with car. +Shipping
Asking 6750 USD for parts + Shipping. More photos available upon request. 

I would sell car parts and NOS panels for 12,000 USD OBO. All reasonable offers for Tii, Parts only, or Lot will be considered. 

Thanks Theo ecocare@live.ca

NOS factory BMW parts 
1X Drivers Quarter panel NOS BMW
1X Passenger Quarter panel NOS BMW
1X Passenger Rocker Installed on car NOS BMW 
1X Passenger inner and outer rear wheel housing NOS BMW
1X Drivers inner and outer rear wheel housing NOS BMW
1X Front early Front Nose NOS BMW
1X RT Fender NOS BMW
1X LT Fender NOS BMW
1X early rear tail section. 

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

Edited by 1cool2002

I am not sure what a reasonable price is for the project. I have decided to part the car and parts out if there are no offers by the end of the weekend. The engine has been rebuilt. I have a photo of the invoice for the rebuild . The person I purchased the car from lost the invoices. There are lots of great parts I will be listing if it does not sell including glass, dash, gauges, tii clock, tii suspension parts, tii engine with fuel injection, interior parts and NOS body pannels. Let me know if there is any interest. 

Theo    ecocare@live.ca