• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey all, sorry for the disarray. Going through some tech issues and as i said, this isn't my day job. Interior was sold as an entire unit. delivered. Rear muffler is going to 1st guy who asked- drop off in boston, steering wheel to guy in mid west- need to get it shipped. I've tried to respond as fast and honestly as possible. Sorry Richenfamous if i missed you. Like I have said numbers times so far. the easiest way to get me is simply email - john@brewstercreative.com - with exactly what you need. PM i have not received and when you email from 2002FAQ i can't respond directly. Soooooooo sorry again. I know its frustrating but the parts are here. try again- this time - simply email. ok? thanks all and good night.

Smile, live longer.

possibly, shipped out a bunch of stuff. the problem with the lights is on close inspection- ie: washing the dirt of the ages off- the lens are good, the reflectors need - re-silvering(easy with special chrome paint which i've used on several reflectors) the chrome surrounds have minor " pitting/ bubbling in places near the edges. send me an email and I'll put you in the queue(address is in post) . i have a pair of trapezoidal mirrors - left and right, both with new gaskets and 1 with new glass. those are TBD if i am selling. I will be remaking the psot to show whats left. thanks for your interest.

Smile, live longer.