• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

8 2002 Wheels for Sale

Byrdflyr

• 2 months later...

The wheels are at my father’s house in Palatka FL. He is deceased, and we are selling the house Nov. 30. I live in CO, and will be done there later this month. When there, I can take a better look and get the four that look the best and match, and send you better pictures, to be sure you can see what you’re getting. I don’t think any are bent.  How about that?

Byrdflyr,

I'm sorry for your loss, it would appear that your dad was a pretty cool guy to be into 2002's.  I will just standby as you have a pretty full plate trying to wrap up his estate in FL while you are in CO.  Call me as you need to at 248, 855-5335, or we can just use FAQ to communicate, it's up to you.  Are you also into 2002's?  I have just recently talked with a few folks in Colorado regarding 2002's; within the last month I have just entered the world of BMW's and specifically 2002's; kinda late to the party, but, oh well....  Also, I'm having a problem with my login to FAQ, but I have reached out to the admin for help but no response so far.  I have a work-around for now.

Thanks.  The 2002 I have now is the one my dad loaned me while I was in law school in 1994, so it has been in our family for a long time. He loved vintage German cars and motorcycles.  He had about 10 at once time (a 1967 2000cs, another 2002, a 65 VW bus, a 72 VW bus, 3 BMW motorcycles (64, 72 and 85 models), so there are still a lot of parts for BMWs and VWs in his garage.   I need to sort those out, but I can’t carry everything up to Colorado.  Anyway, the 74 2002 is my main project.  It just needs trim, carpet and front seats, and the stereo upgraded, and that will be my 3-season daily driver up here.   If you know some Colorado 02 enthusiasts or clubs, please share. Austin, (719) 726-4221.