• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 parts to Vintage

GregJ

Price: $1

Description:

We are heading out in a couple of hours- two gorgeous 2002s and my homely F-150.

We are bringing the truck and a U-Haul trailer full of stuff. We are registered as vendors.  I am bringing lots of miniature cars,  including a big bunch of e30 M3 items.  And e30s, e21, 6 series, 8 series, BMW James Bond stuff, and F1 stuff,  both Brabham and Williams eras, and some Hot Wheels 2002s. Cheap.

I am also bringing four bins of BMW literature sorted by year. 

And 16 bins of 2002 parts plus wheels and radiators and other stuff, including a complete roundie nose and some good M42 conversion bits.

I am pricing low to get this stuff moved on to someone that will enjoy it. I can only take cash, because Scott said phones and credit cards are not reliable. 

Hopefully clearing out this incredibly valuable (meaning very low-priced, I do not want to take it home) stuff will expedite my 2002 project, which is planned to debut at Vintage 2018!

If this goes as expected, all of us bringing parts will sell some and buy more from each other. Then 5 years from now, look at the bits and wonder why we bought them, and then try to sell them.

Safe journey, see you at Vintage.

Greg Johnson

Recent former owner of original 528i, current caretaker of four 2002s in various states of disrepair..