• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

18 years old need cash!

Kidroundie

Hello fellow 2002 lovers! My name is Seth I'm 18 and heading off to start college next week. I live in Anchorage, Alaska, And I absolutely love my 1971 BMW 2002, there are less then 10 on the road today and I just found a rusty 72 parts car non running, no longer road worthy (crushed by tree) and I'm here to sell some parts. Ive done a lot of research and I'm listing my parts way below what I see on the faq. The tail lights come complete, I am not parting them out. This my first ever post and selling parts on the faqs so bare with me folks. I will take high resolusion pictures of a item you are interested in so you can see the part in greater detail.   Money transfers will go through Google Wallet which is free to use, or if you insist on using PayPal you will have to pay the PayPal fee.      Please feel free to ask any questions by contacting though my cell phone 907 242 7671

Parts for sale

• Roundie Tail lights - $217.50 "complete set" 
  • Interior door handles - $35.50 "set"
  • Interior window crank handles with proper screws- $55.50 "set"
  • Hazard switch - $40.00 
  • Gas neck with connectors - $24.00
  • 2002 emblem - $18.00 
  • Automatic emblem - $36.50
  • Running lights - $30.50
  • Dumby plug - $5.00
  • Rear view mirror - 33.50

IMG_2684.JPGIMG_2685.JPGIMG_2686.JPGIMG_2687.JPG

Thank you for looking! 

Edited by Kidroundie

52 minutes ago, baszomania said:

i interested automatic shifter, automatic emblem

okay it is still available, the total cost is $99.75. The shifter with the letters on it on the opposite side, the black piece of vinyl has lifted off and needs to be glued on or you could make a new one or buy it if they sell one.