• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts at Vintage

auggiemize

Bringing a few extras, nos, and clean used parts; i.e. good chrome front and rear over-riders 35- pair, xcellent front ashtray with surround (no switches) 50-, NIB Pertronix for late 2002 60-, nos rear smaller pre73 roundel for rear panel 20-, New Pirelli P400 185-70 r13 45-,bead blasted single intake 35-, good pair calipers for rebuild 40-, complete wiring harness 50-, square tail plastic front grilles very good 40-, new 4pc set grey Esty coco mats 210-, beautiful black orig aircleaner barely used with new filter 120-others...

Garage sale Sunday around 10am..One hour east of Asheville...other parts probably too big to mess with in the rain for the Vintage (realist, not pessimist...)...good lightly used Bosal exhaust  40-, good pair of big bumpers with rubber 40-, pair of Scheel Mann 400 buckets orig, need re-upholstery, and a knob, and no head rests 450-, one pass. side Flo-fit (like Recaro) seat, tan, 65-, 5 320is mesh FPS, four with Yoko Avid t-4 5.5jx13 350-, 5 Perfect restored bottle caps with new caps, four with good Yoko 195-60 r14's 400- ....other stuff.

Also for sale 72 3.0cs arctisblau with tan leather 16.5K solid with some needs. and a 74 914 no rust, disassembled and painted in 95, sitting dry since, time to go.

I will be at Clarion Hotel around happy hour if any interest, and then Sat at venue. eight2eight.fourfour3fourteen04 at vintage...Hit the ATM; I'm not in the business and don't take credit cards....anyone else, 828437nineteenhundred on Mon-

Dave V. in western NC