• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Compomotive 14x6 ET:19 BasketWeaves

turboinduction

Price:: 350

Hello,

I purchased this set of Compomotive basketweaves off the forums a few years back and haven't done anything with them. The direction of my 02 build has changed and I will need 15in wheels. These were removed from an 02 and are an excellent fit.

Specs are::

- 14x6 ET 19

- Around a 1.25 in lip

- 4x100

- One piece wheel and they *feel* fairly light ***UPDATE*** Wheels weigh a little over 15 pounds, a picture on the scale can be found in the photobucket album. Not very light in reality but in comparison to some other wheels i have....

- 4 BMW center caps will be included

All 4 wheels are straight and round, one wheel has some rash that goes 2mm or so deep. The rash could be taken out with some work, it was my plan to have the centers powder coated and mirror polish the lips.

A cars rear end up on a lift, additional air flow, and the cruise set at about 40mph works wonders for polishing wheels. :)

Additional pictures can be found here: http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/turbo1nduction/library/Compomotive%20Basketweaves

Please shoot me a PM if you have any questions or are interested. $350 shipped obo in the lower 48

Thanks,

Andrew

post-41573-0-05517700-1425909054_thumb.j

post-41573-0-71361900-1425909083_thumb.j

Edited by turboinduction

76-2002

77-535i

79-635CSI

85-735i

I am assuming that a crossed out post means you tried to delete it....

Just in case...these wheels are still for sale. They can also be fully mirror polished for an additional $400 and then you can have the centers powder coated to suit your taste. I can provide examples of previous work if anyone is truly interested.

76-2002

77-535i

79-635CSI

85-735i