• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motorstadt 11. June 7, 2014 - Macomb Mi

MillerMav

Good morning all,

I am one a few people who has been putting on a car show just outside of Detroit Michigan for the last 11 years.  Its called Motorstadt (loose German translation of Motor City).  For the first 7 years it was a water cooled VW/Audi only show (with a few air cooled guys) that was held at VW of America headquarters in Auburn Hills MI.  When VoA moved to Hernden VA we had to find a new home. That new home is the Austrian Society Club park in Macomb MI.  It is a beautiful park area with a great European vibe; lots of grass and trees and places to kick back and hang out with friends and family.  The show is very professional but also very low key; no DJ's blasting techno or "rev'ving" engines.  Just a great show with great people.

Upon moving to the park we began a "European Other" class that has began to take hold in the shape of a few classic and modern BMW, Porsche & Mercedes vehicles.  This being our 11th year we want to increase attendance in these categories and have given them their own spot on the voting ballot.  We hope to see this become more of a European show than strictly a VW/Audi show but not get to big and keep the laid back mentality of the show in tact.

If you are interested in attending (and we hope that you do) you can find more information at our Facebook page.  

There are a lot of pictures to peruse and information on registering.  If you own a business and are interested in sponsorship please let me know as I handle all of the sponsorship details.  Past and present sponsors include: Bentley Publishing, Tire Rack, Munks Motors, Steves European, Btek Fabrication, APR, Henkel, Bissel, VW of America, Audi of America and many others.

I look foward to seeing you at the show!

Garrett

Constantly on the look out for a "roundie" project.  I don't need Engine/Transmission but would prefer everything else!!