• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicago Kicked Ass! great first show guys!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

..arrived back in Indianapolis about 3:30 this afternoon. Those were some beautiful cars. Had an opportunity to take some great photos, met many new people, and enjoyed driving my car. Looking forward to some more such get-togethers....maybe Arkansas in November.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

I think those are really cool cars, I want 2! one

painted like the 49s and the other like the Raider's

helmet, with a little sign: Hollister Auto Body, that

should qualify as a legit business expense, right?

Michael

Guest Anonymous

I just used the "shotgun approach" on the second try and put the link to the directory in all three URL boxes below. Which one(s) should I have populated, just "link URL"? I think my first attempt, I populated "image URL" with the directory address so that must have been my problem.

Anyway, it finally worked.

Chuck

Guest Anonymous

If you want to post all 18 messages in message text use the following code:

&ltimg src="http://www.myimageishere.com/image.gif">

you will need to do this for all 18 images or however many you want to post. Al;l this goes in the Massage box. Hit Enter key after each link to get to the next line.

so to post two of the Isetta images you will need to do this:

&ltimg src="http://netnet.net/~buchholz/Vintagedays03/Vintagedays03/10F03-9-13(13-47).jpg">

&ltimg src="http://netnet.net/~buchholz/Vintagedays03/Vintagedays03/11F03-9-13(13-47).jpg">

and the end result will be:

10F03-9-13(13-47).jpg

11F03-9-13(13-47).jpg

steve

Guest Anonymous

I would like to thank all the folks that showed up on Saturday and made the event far above and beyond anything I had hoped. Overwhelmed by the attendance is an understatement. We had great prizes thanks to our Sponsors, the ZF grounds were great, and the weather held out. Next year we'll have to do something about the bees! Thanks to Martin & Roger, Barbara, Ben, The Werk Shop, Karl Knauz BMW, La Jolla Independant, 2002 Haus, Maxmillian Importing Company, 2002 A.D., ZF Industries, BMWCCA, Windy City chapter memebers, and anyone who helped out, showed up, and gave time to make it great!

I believe its time to start planning for next year!

JJD.

Guest Anonymous

One guy in SF took the time to document everything on an Isetta resto. I still have his ordering info, but I never ordered the book. If you are serious, I will dig out the contact for you.