• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oem Turbo Rear Spoiler $180 Shipped In Conti U.s.

Marsattacks

Ok here goes an OEM turbo rear spoiler with about 20 miles of use. I was on the fence but decided that my car doesn't tolerate the mean look this gives off. It came with some old double sided tape that was no good. And three tiny studs that would require drilling through the trunk lid. I shaved the studs and recommend (1) high strength 3M double sided tape; plus if you want extra peace of mind (2) rigging a fail safe through the trunk lid roundel grommet holes (I didn't do this but it looks feasible and better than drilling). You could always go with drilling your trunk lid if that's what you want and there is metal in the spoiler into which you could send screws but honestly I can't see why you'd want to do that.

Price is $180 shipped to your door in the continental U.S. You must have paypal and send the $$ via personal or in a way that you pay the fee. Or if you prefer to wait you can send a postal money order. Thanks for looking!!! John

I will consider trades -- A Hella rear fog (rectangular only) plus wiring and switch in partial trade. A nice deck lid mount antenna. Maybe something else -- pm me if a trade is desired.

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg

• 3 weeks later...