• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmw 2002 Commemorative Key Chain

oldskoolvws

Hi everyone, very new here, as in first post.

I just bought my wife a 1974 base from New York, being shipped to California. It's a present for her birthday and I don't think it will be here in time.

I'm looking for the 2002 commemorative keychain to augment her present until it arrives.

Obviously needs to be in near new / NOS condition. Cash in hand / Paypal / Square / Other.

Let me know please. Help make May 29th very special.

Thanks.

OSVW

t2ec16zw0e9sznztt3brhlp.jpg

Hmmm. You're the first person I've seen who bought a New York car and shipped it to California. Usually it's the exact opposite... 

Why wouldn't you find a pretty California rust free example? Not putting you down, just interesting! 

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

I purchased this car because of the PO status and the restoration that has already been completed. I was looking sepecifically for an "untuned" resto-mod car for my wife. Everything here in California that I've been looking at did not fit the bill for what I wanted. Yes usually it's the other way around but this car is actually form the salt free south, and got transplanted to New York about 5 years ago for resto.

It still needs work, but most of the hard part is done.

Hello,

Please see the attached part number: 82110418998

I believe dealers can special order them for you. I recently purchased one from GETBMWPARTS.com for about $12.80 plus shipping .

Good luck hunting!

AWESOME! THANKS!!!!