Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Rear Window Pivot- Got one!!!!Thanks

4 posts / 239 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

I need (top and bottom) one of the chrome rear window pivots. That's the little deal that connects the rear of the window to the arm that holds it closed when shut. I have one missing.

i'm not sure what it's actually called and I can't seem to find it in Penske parts....

Any help would be appreciated

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.