• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kfish belt cover, emissions air pump

Rocan

Sorting through my parts pile... first up is this K-Fish belt cover. Excellent condition. Make me an offer.

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Next up are these parts. Emissions Compressor and AC unit. Decent condition, untested, but was told by the PO they worked before he pulled them out. I also have the console from the car to go with it. No name on it so make me an offer and take it for cheap.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

Next up are these AC parts. Compressor and AC unit. Decent condition, untested, but was told by the PO they worked before he pulled them out. I also have the console from the car to go with it. No name on it so make me an offer and take it for cheap.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

The evaporator/blower is neither Behr nor Clardy so...unable to see the face, I would suspect it might be a Frigiking.

The A/C "compressor," however, certainly looks like an air pump, part of the emissions system. (Don't worry, an old reciprocating compressor and an old air pump are probably of similar value!)

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Air pump is very possible. I have a complete emissions harness and egr if anyone wants to buy the set, and even a charcoal filter.

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

• 2 weeks later...