• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS Ireland Engineering Full exhaust/Stage 2 header-SOLD

BimBim2oo2

for the exhaust system IE states: "Ordering note: Tail pipe is passenger side outlet for early 2002's and center outlet for the 1975-1976 models - please specify year when ordering. IMPORTANT: The difference between the side and center exit systems is not just the tail pipe. The rear muffler hangers are also different and NOT interchangeable."

Thanks

73 Turkis-"Heidi" Sold

for the exhaust system IE states: "Ordering note: Tail pipe is passenger side outlet for early 2002's and center outlet for the 1975-1976 models - please specify year when ordering. IMPORTANT: The difference between the side and center exit systems is not just the tail pipe. The rear muffler hangers are also different and NOT interchangeable."

Thanks

then the exhaust will not work. The header will (sorry I thought you were referring to the header and the thought on the exhaust skipped my mind)

"The Greatest Gifts In Life Are The Ones We Cause Ourselves"

Im wanting 200 for the header+ shipping (OBO). I would ship it greyhound. Cheaper and IMO they handle the packages better than UPS or USPS. I will be making a trip to the greyhound this week. I don't see shipping being more than 30 bucks. Its a brand new header. If you want it text me your info Name Addy Phone and I will send you paypal info day before I ship

*im keeping the full exhaust for the time being. As soon as my manifold gets in for the M42 swap I am going to try and get a down pipe fabbed up.

"The Greatest Gifts In Life Are The Ones We Cause Ourselves"