• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 76 2002 Long term build

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, but i have owned my bmw 2002 for a little bit now and i have dug into it slightly. Since i have got it, i have done IE motorsports stage 2 springs, Beyern Mesh 4 15x7 et 27 wheels and 195 50 15's all around. I have done some rust repair and i have stopped a few oil leaks. i plan on either doing a blow through carb turbo setup with a built head on this M10 or doing something like a m20 or m50 swap into this beast hahaha. anyways, here is a thread on Stanceworks that i have started for my car. I will continue my build on here, but just so everyone can see what i have endured so far.

http://southrnfresh.com/showthread.php?7426-My-New-76-BMW-2002

Ok everyone, I have decided to go with a rotary swap for my car... I really would like to know of everything that i need to do to get a rotary in my car. I have heard of guys making adapter plates to hook a rotary up to the bmw tranny... ??? IDK but if anyone could please help, IT'd be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...