• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M20 Strokers

GoFaSSter

Do any of you on the board have experience with stroking an M20b25 engine?

I have a stock engine that needs to be rebuilt. When I tore into it, I found bad things had happened to number 1. I will need to bore the block and that pushed me into a lot of scope creep and I am now looking at bstroking the engine to a 2.8. I would like to be able to talk to some people with some experience with this. Currently I am looking at using an S52 crank (84 mm) with S52 or M20i rods and custom pistons.

Let me know if any of you want to throw some experience in the ring. I maybe headed in a bad direction and really need to know.

1975 BMW 2002 Fjord

Go check r3vlimited, they have a section for strokers. So many ways to do it. Eta bottom end, 885 head, i rods, high comp pistons (euro super eta) deck block, shave head 282 cam. PM your email and I can scan you an article from Total BMW from a killer sleeper (e21-323i) built in the UK.