• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 E-Production Racecar Sold

danrolfe

With great sadness in my heart I have decided to put my pride and joy up for sale. This is a 1975 2002 that has been prepared to E Production for SCCA. The car was built from the ground up, from in hindsight a little too rough donor car, by my father (who raced them in Trans Am) and myself. It took seven years to build the car (I actually have all the paperwork from the build......totaling over $35,000 at last check stopped all the paperwork once the car was completed). This car was built to production specs and not a car that was an ITB car coverted. I will attach a build sheet of some of the specs and I am sure there are more things I am forgetting. This has been a good car and a lot of money was spent to put the right pieces on the car. Once we got some of the bugs worked out the car has been ultra reliable. 2006 MARRS E-Production championship car. Honestly the car really is good competitive car but right now I am not driving it enough to sharpen my skills and the car really needs to be driven.......trust me it has more in it than I have. I think it is a well prepared and clean car but it has been raced. Asking $14,500. Please Email me drbmw2002@gmail.com with questions and I will send pics to anyone interested. I would post them here but can't get it to work. Car is located in Virginia.

Dan Rolfe

post-403-13667652534925_thumb.jpg

post-403-136676525362_thumb.jpg