• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage sale check out the pic 74 2002

Robertrob85

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipping will be 18.75 please

Hi Rogertrob85, Thanks for the shipping quote but I don't see your asking price anywhere in the thread. In the meantime, I found another air cleaner in fairly good shape not far away (no shipping) and will take a look at that one in the next day or two. If I don't buy that one, I will get back to you. But, it would still be helpful to know what you are asking for yours in case the other one doesn't work out. Thanks much.

1976 BMW 2002

1985 Porsche 911

1963 Porsche 356

BMWFAQSignature.jpg

My apologies bc I'm moving to a new house been really busy but the airl cleaner it's 20$ +18.75= 38.75+3%of paypal please let me know I could shipped tomorrow. please let me know or call me to my mobile or text me at 818 43l 03l8 sorry again

No problem, Robertrob85. Let me see what happens with my possible local buy and I will get back to you. I'd obviously like to save the shipping if I can.

It looks like someone else is interested in your air cleaner. Since yours is still available, he may want to step in at this point. I understand the rule of first come first save.

1976 BMW 2002

1985 Porsche 911

1963 Porsche 356

BMWFAQSignature.jpg