• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cloth seats (1 recaro, 1 flo-fit)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

These were in the car when i bought it, have been in storage ever since (2 years or so). One is genuine recaro, one is a flot-fit copy. Both are in good, usable shape, bolt in ready for your '02. Located in Watertown CT, not interested in shipping whatsoever. $300 or best offer, will not seperate. Intertested parties can email me at jimsill AT sbcglobal DOT com

Thanks for looking

seats2.jpg

seats1.jpg

Where is Watertown? I live north of Boston but work in Dedham (south of Boston) 2 or 3 days a week. Can you post or email me larger pictures? What color are the seats; it is tough to tell in the photos and photo colors are unreliable anyway. I am looking for black or charcoal.

ditto as above... local to you as well.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.