• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Many thanks to BLUNT

BlindRhino

Many thanks to Steve. My DD e39 went down yesterday morning with a blown serpentine belt. Well it quickly wrapped around the fan and tweaked the water pump...

I think to myself, who do I know can get me parts quick....and reasonably priced...Blunt to the rescue...So the complete cooling system (hoses, radiator, water pump, serpentine belt, gaskets, o-ring, thermostat etc..) is on my door step today by 11:00 a.m. and I can get my car back on the road after a bit of work tomorrow.

Thanks Steve for the great service and putting up the website so we can order right online!

Russ

p.s. it was only 20 bucks overnight shipping! that is a steal people! I know, at work I am a preferred UPS customer.

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

Hi Joseph,

it is going well. we have all the previous owners bondo gound off and am in the process of doing a little metal bumping. I got a great book circa 1953 for doign body work the old fashioned way. it is a blast! Doors come off this weekend and we get down to bare metal on 2/3 of the car and get ready to get the engine bay done. Then the fin begins. Blunt got me all the bushings for the front end so I can rebuild it, and then strip the interior completely, and so on. Hopefully be driving by next summer. I'll have to take it down to Patrick just to have him double check me on a few things, then have him do my 5 speed install, and then I think it will be roadtrip time!

Hwy 2 still the same, we had a bad wreck saturday, one fatality, 12 total people involved. they need to widen the road!

Hope Nevin is doing well.

Best,

Russ

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.