• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: kinda related to M3 RichKid: What was your first car?

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Still have it. In pieces in my parent's barn awaiting my return to the chilly New England from California.

Guest Anonymous

double borla exhaust, 4x4, 400 gearbox, k&n air filter.

it did a nasty 5.8 sec from 0 to 60mph

Guest Anonymous

300+ lb-ft of torque and a laughable 155 HP. Gotta love those early days of emissions equipment.

Of course it would still practically lift the front end of the car off the ground when you floored it.

Matthew Cervi

'73 tii

Guest Anonymous

A 1965 Ford Fairlane w/ a 200 CI 6 cyl. I pulled that motor out and dropped in a 302 V 8 w/ headers, and a Holley 4 barrel. I put 70 series blackwall tires, and lifted the rear @ 1". I loved that car.

Guest Anonymous

lisafront.jpg

installed K-jet, "G"-grind cam, hi-comp pistons,... 110hp hauling around about 1900lbs... lotsa fun!! then it was '90 Asscura Integra (worst POS mistake ive ever made... dont get me started) then '87 jetta 16v, '89 jetta 16v, then my '02!! :)

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

Grandma got too old to drive and I got the car. It was very cool - total stripper, no chrome, AM only radio, baby moon hubcaps.