• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 BMW 2002 Granatrot for sale:

RodC

I'm looking for a good home for my 1976 2002. I'm the fifth owner and have owned the car for the last five years. The reason for selling is not enough time to drive it and I do believe these cars should be driven and not sitting.

This is a Canadian car so it has had rust issues in the past. The front fenders are fibreglass and from the previous owner were replaced by one of the first three owners. The shock towers have also been replaced (during my ownership). Myself and the previous owner have stored the car each winter and oiled each year. The rest of the car is in good shape. The paint is in pretty good shape with a couple of stone chips on the hood.

The cars' odometer shows 144,590 miles but when the previous owner purchased the car, the speedomoter wasn't working. He had it rebuilt and figures the car has an additional 10K to 15K on it. The engine has not been touched and burns some oil but not much. The engine has a couple of upgrades from stock - K&N air cleaner, weber carb, peanut intake manifold and Tii exhaust manifold. The suspension has been lowered with sport shocks and springs all around. All engine, suspension and shock tower work by Edward Kurek.

The four speed gearbox works well but is a bit notchy going from 3rd to 2nd gear. The previous owner replaced the clutch.

The car comes with some spare parts including 2 sets of wheels (turbine and basketweave), piano top pistons, E30 head to go with them and various other odds and ends.

I'm asking $8,000CAN. Please, serious inquiries only. Thanks.

post-2266-13667646959915_thumb.jpg

post-2266-13667646961289_thumb.jpg

post-2266-13667646962341_thumb.jpg

post-2266-13667646963374_thumb.jpg

post-2266-13667646964531_thumb.jpg