• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 and NK parts garage sale in Atlanta. Tons of parts!

Jbird

Okay ladies and gents,

We are in the final stages of getting ready to move Heritage Motorsports into the new facility, and I have no interest in dragging all of this stuff with us. We will be having a garage sale at the shop Saturday Aug 6th from 10 am until 3pm.

We are going to be clearing out tons of stuff, and accepting any reasonable offer. There will be new and used parts, and possibly even a few parts cars available. We have a little bit of everything, including but not limited to: Rebuilt & Used engines, E21 and 121 cylinder heads, 32/36 and 38/38 carbs, ac systems and components, headers, tii and non tii exhaust manifolds, stock and big brake components, 4 & 5 speed transmissions, automatics as well. Wheels, suspension bits, trim pieces, body panels, some interior panels, tii injection pieces, grilles, turn and tail lights, chrome front and rear bumpers, the list goes on and on.

I wont be selling anything prior to Saturday, nor am I willing to ship any of these things so please don't ask. Normally I would welcome the requests, but we have far too much going on this month and I don't want anyone's request, getting missed or mixed up. Hope to see all you local guys there.

If enough people are interested we could even have an Atlanta meet in the front parking lot, and a swap meet of sorts in the main lot.

96 Rogers St NE

Atlanta, GA 30317

(678)850-7311

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap