• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 02 -- in Pittsburgh

Marsattacks

Hi all. Looking for clean 02. Pretty open on color and year but much prefer roundie in a dark color. Owned a 72 3.0CS for 15 years so am a little bit familiar with the "privileges" of ownership. Owned an Inka '74? For 24 hrs in 1986 (title defect). Willing to buy the right car from just about anywhere and open on price. Of course I don't expect too much locally.

A side issue but I have a decent registered 1980 FJ40 I'd consider as a part trade. Rust in some of the usual places but remarkably clean in others! Worth about $4k perhaps.

Thx in advance for any help. Regards, John

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg

Hi- I have a 76 02, restored in 2002, in Nevada, stored in climate controlled garage until last year. In Mass. garaged, since. Fully restored, malaga like(metallic paint), leather seats, Metric Mechanic engine, approx 3,000 miles since install.No rust. Car is an automatic. Understand the '76 lends itself best to a 5sd conversion.Many extras, receits for everything, approaching $30k.. Sport Car Restorations of CT. tuned, updated front end last year. If I peaked your interest, you can Email me at ollson4229@charter.net.or 413-583-4229. Looking for $16,000. Thanks. Jack

John;

I have a golf '74 that I bought in California. Very nice overall car, 4 speed, no sunroof, no rust, has been painted,has recaro leather seats, and 320is wheel. Everything works, needs some motor attention and a suspension and some brake work. E-mail me and I'll see if I can get you some pictures; burdcp02tii@aol.com. I live in Northeast Indiana. I'll be in Pittsburgh tomorrow and Wednesday but not in this car.

Chris Burd