• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of 02 and e30 Parts

Noel

Looking for the wiper arm assembly, the part in the cowl form the late model cars. Also some knee trim pieces if you have any straight stuff. I have a 76 and I could pick up at your place. Thanks!

If you want to come pull what you need for the wipers, email me: noelhiga@gmail.com I have lots of trim pieces. Come take your pick.

(nt)m42 or

M10 2litre

I have several m10 engines in various stages of completeness and disrepair. The two known runners I'm going to keep. The rest have to go. I also have two m42 engines, one I purchased as a supposed runner, but I never got around to installing it, so can't be sure. The other is a core engine with no head. Email me at noelhiga@gmail.com and I can give you more info.

Noel

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Noel

Hi I live in North Seattle... Looking for a drivers side trapizoidal mirror. I didn't see one but... Even a seal ( that plastic part that holds the glass) in would work. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated! Also looking for a drivers side 73 tii autoflug seat belt or retractor.

looking for driver door handle. my lock tumbler just broke. hoping to use a tumbler and replace my splines inside.. let me know if you have one and cost shipped.

thanks,

Sorry, I forgot about your post. I'll check this weekend. Let me know if you still need it. Thanks, Noel

looking for driver door handle. my lock tumbler just broke. hoping to use a tumbler and replace my splines inside.. let me know if you have one and cost shipped.

thanks,

Found a pair of handles. They look to be in good condition. Please email me: noelhiga@gmail.com Thanks, Noel