• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now or crushed--lots here-continued....

edward

-single belt crankshaft pulley--20.00 shipped-one SOLD, one still avalable

-window regs--LIKE NEW-either side-20.00 plus shipping-drivers side SOLD SOLD-passenger still available....

-Tii throttle body (tuna can) and intake pleneum(log)--eary style without emissions parts 72 and early 73-Mint including the internal mechanicals of the tuna can--40.00 plus shipping

-marker lights-2 yellow front, 2 side red lights and 2 red rear panel reflectors-excellent-30.00 shipped

-internal handles-door, window and quarter wheels--all plastic excellent and no gouges on quarter wheel centres-25.00 set shipped

-steering column with ignition and key-excellent-25.00 plus shipping

-Shock towers--clean-full dimension-removed from a California car-80.00 pr. pickup only--no shipping

Passenger side lower stainless rocker trim-excellent- 30.00 no shipping

-Transmission to exhaust bracket with all hardware-YOU NEED THIS!!!!-25.00 shipped--SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

-Hazard switch--eary illuminated pull-out type (to 1971)-mint-25.00 shipped

-Turn signal and dimmer switch-Early type-to 1971-Mint-pair for 40.00 shipped-SOLD SOLD SOLD

All items located north of Toronto, Ontario Canada, and contact/paypal at esk2002ca@yahoo.com

I'd like the turn signal switch/headlight dimmer if still available. Just let me know shipping (MI, 48304) and I will use paypal. hsarmstrong@comcast.net.

"Fiona" 1969 2002 Driver up for sale (sigh)

"Clarabell" 1980 Honda CX 500

2004 Pontiac GTO

and many more orphans up for adoption

• 2 weeks later...