• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"STUFF" in SO. FLORIDA...

SLAM105

For sale in So. Florida---PICK-UP ONLY!

Assortment of BMW 2002tii “stuff”:

Original tii Exhaust Manifold...good to very good condition. All studs present. Flange gasket looks good, too. $135 O.B.O I took it off my ‘73 tii & replaced it w/I.E. Header

2 Steering Wheels: 1. Sport 320i Wheel, complete w/hub & horn button

Nice shape: $40 O.B.O SOLD?

2. After-market Steering Wheel---”Momo” or ‘Momo-Knock-Off’---Nice shape---Stamped “Made in Italy”. Leather has some minor scuffs, but stitching is all good. $35 O.B.O

Rear Bumper “Horizontal Bumperettes” pair. Decent to good condition. Chrome on one is better that the other(eventho they came off the same tii). Rubber is separating from one. $40 for the pair. SOLD!

4 Center-Caps=55mm(inside diameter). Good condition w/good Rondels. I bought them off this sight, but they didn’t fit my rims. $35 for all.

Pair of Black Interior Door Panels---crummy. Surfaces are ‘presentable’ but backings are lousy...buy some thing & they’re yours! Pick-up-only!

More “stuff” but my memory is fading...I have photos tho...

ps---Prefer PICK-UP, but I can ship a couple of the small items. You pay for shipping!