• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 2002 WA/Pacific northwest region

thedean

I will soon have a 76 anthrazit car up for sale. It has a sunroof, but is essentially a very straight and very low rust car. Very very stock and ready for you to build.

I would keep this car as a driver but I'm about to get my 69 1600 back and I prefer the earlier cars. I can't have two in my new house with a single car garage.

I will ask for about $1750 for the car. I can send pictures after I've finished moving in a couple of weeks. I'm located in Salem, OR.

Jerry

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

• 2 weeks later...

I have a clean titled '71 Sahara 2002 that the previous owner began to turn into a track autocross car. Good door/side interior panels. Ratty seats.

It has the air plenum tray removed for easier engine access and removal. Battery relo to trunk.

It has a serial number matching engine which seems to be in good shape, but I have never run it. It has a long block with out carbs or manifold...I have several different ones which I would consider selling with the car.

It is extremely rust free, just very some minor surface rust, from sitting. There are numerous door dings.

The PO installed Bilstein Sports along with H&R Sport springs...they have never been ridden on.

It has some 320i turbine wheels on it (need repaint) with tires that hold air, but they are no good for driving.

I am on Orcas Island and need to get $1,250. for it. Hanksj@hotmail.com

I have a clean titled '71 Sahara 2002 that the previous owner began to turn into a track autocross car. Good door/side interior panels. Ratty seats.

It has the air plenum tray removed for easier engine access and removal. Battery relo to trunk. Welded seat mounts upfront for sport seats.

It has a serial number matching engine which seems to be in good shape, but I have never run it. 160 lbs across all cylinders with slow crank.

It has a long block with out carbs or manifold...I have several different ones which I would consider selling with the car.

It is extremely rust free, just very some minor surface rust, from sitting. There are numerous door dings.

The PO installed Bilstein Sports along with H&R Sport springs...they have never been ridden on.

It has some 320i turbine wheels on it (need repaint) with tires that hold air, but they are no good for driving.

I am on Orcas Island and need to get $1,250. for it. Hanksj@hotmail.com