• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have an old crappy dash...

H_Krix

And a sawz-all?

I've got an idea to make an aux gauge pod to match the existing dashboard by cutting the gauge bezel off an existing dash and trimming it to fit.

I know this sounds weird, but if anyone has an old, shot-to-hell dash that they wouldn't mind chopping the gauge pod off of, how much would you want for your time and shipping and the chunk itself?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

I just pulled out my very cracked two piece dash. I can cut it apart for you if you want.

I would like the cost of shipping plus the price of a good 6 pack (and a suggestion of what to get....new beer is always good)

jake

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

awesome Jake. I'll send you an email tomorrow with my address and such. If you want, you can toss this in the box with the rear disc adapters - i'm in no rush.

as for the beer, a friend of mine recently got me to try a japanese beer called "sapporo." I'm a red stripe / newcastle fan myself and I like it a lot.

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog