• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Horsepower-enhancing tii Floor Mats

Marsattacks

Price: $40

Description:

These are of unknown manufacture and were not woven by Dieter Von Anorak.  They will not enhance horsepower produced at the rear wheels, or anywhere else.  They work the same on a numbers-matching tii as not.  They are in driver condition (or, as a one-time prolific seller used to say, in a “lower level of perfection”).  They are nice and clean and don’t smell.  The edge binding is in nice shape.  The embroidery never was all that distinct (because it is pretty deep pile surrounding it), and the choice of white stitching for a floor mat probably was not great.  I have no idea what shipping would cost but I think it would be very unappealing.  So you can pick up for free at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix this summer, or put them on the 2002 Underground Railroad if you have some connections around here to whom I can deliver them.  Thanks for looking!

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg