• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transmissions

j.m.

Price: $100

Description:

I have 3x early 2002 4 speed gearboxes and 1x e9/Bavaria 4 speed box for sale, all stored inside for at least two decades.  They shift through the gears fine and the input shafts spin smoothly but these haven't been installed on a car in a very long time and are priced accordingly.  Two of the 02 boxes have complete shifter assemblies, the other is mostly there.  E9/Bavaria box has no shifter asssembly.  Again, all are early style with the round slave cylinder and the bigger 4 speed is the removable bellhousing type.

Will add pictures tonight.  Priced at $100 each, will accept a lower offer for multiples or the whole lot.

IMG_20190228_183300600.jpg

Edited by j.m.

Woodster, still have all of them.  The 3 2002 gearboxes I have are a 70, 72, and 74.  I'd say they are all in decent shape but I've never personally had them in a car.  They all run through the gears fine and the input shaft turns smooth.

IMG_20190228_183300600.jpg

IMG_20190228_183311758.jpg

IMG_20190228_183435860.jpg

Hello, and greetings from Oregon. Not to be redundant, but I am also interested in the transmissions. Are they still available? 

If so, I would love to talk to you about them. Please message me at

bullitt3672@yahoo.com

Looking to make a purchase on the next few days. Thanks!! 

On 2/28/2019 at 5:11 AM, j.m. said:

Haven't had a good chance to take some pictures of these guys but I did find out that UPS ground shipping for the smaller boxes will be in the $50-$60 neighborhood.

• 2 weeks later...