• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Bmw 2002 (Bone Stock)

Burtons Beamer

I am listing my 1971 roundie for sale. It is stock and purchased from a woman who had not driven it since 1992. I began the restoration and not even a month in was given the opportunity to purchase a 1972 tii that I didn't even know they had in the garage. As much as I would like to do both projects it is just not realistic. I am selling the 71 to help fund my tii renovation. I started the project and someone will need to finish it. Here is a list of what has been done.

• Removed old rubber brake lines and re-installed Irelan engineering braided lines
  • Removed rear hard lines and replaced with new
  • Replaced front calipers with full rebuilds from Ireland Engineering
  • Replaced rear brakes completely (all new)
  • Drained gas tank and put in fresh gas
  • Drained and flushed radiator
  • Oil Change and filter
  • New Oil pressure sensor (just in case)
  • New gas lines
  • New brake hoses
  • Rebuilt solex carb (runs great)
  • Had original wheels sandblasted and powder coated

I am sure there is a list of things I am forgetting. The car starts and idles nicely. I have only driven it a short distance as the tires had a flat spot from sitting. The newly powder coated wheels come with nice (80%) set of tires. I just ordered a rebuilt driveline from Portland DL which will be included with the sale. The engine has a few oil leaks which will need to be sorted out. Also the rear diff should probably get a drain and fill. I am asking 3500.00 as is which represent what I currently have into the car. Call Adam at 509-954-9117 for more detail. I live in Spokane WA.

Year: 1971

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...