• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale- 1976 2002 Great Driver in Excellent Condition

lithobob

I am selling my 1976 BMW 2002. Odometer reads 111,015. Less than 7,000 miles on complete engine rebuild including new Weber two-barrel. Driven regularly but never in rain or snow, always stored in dry garage. No rust, California car, have original bill of sale. Less than 7,000 miles on new 528 big brakes front and rear, new Bilsteins front and rear, new springs, new bushings and new 320i radiator. Momo leather steering wheel. New Bridgestone Potenzas on 320i mags. Interior in excellent condition -- no cracks in dash. Everything works except the cigarette lighter. Passenger door needs a little work. Updated stereo with cd and rear speakers.

I am the 4th owner.

Car starts well, no smoke, no oil leaks. This is a very solid car and a great driver, tight suspension, ANSA muffler has just the right growl. Was originally Mint Green, has been repainted a lighter green.

The car has a clean title and a classic plate which can be transferred to a PA buyer. I am asking $8,200 Here are links to a you tube video and a Picasa album. Thanks for looking!

https://picasaweb.google.com/102072810769925139704/July142012

You can reach me (Bob) at 215 901 7288

• 2 weeks later...