• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS/FT E30 M42 engine, trans, and wiring for swap

mikeb

Six months ago I bought an E30 M42 with the intention of doing a swap but have since changed my mind. I was told the motor came from a running car with 175k and that the clutch had 10k miles on it. I saw the car the motor came from but did not hear it run and, therefore, make no representations on condition. The owner removed it to swap in an M52. I intended to give it an overhaul prior to installing.

What I have:

M42 complete from throttle body to oil pan attached to a 5 speed trans with the wiring harness and DME.

What I don't have:

Air meter and coil pack.

What I want:

$400 cash (firm) or trade for parts (header, rear coilovers, bbs rs lips and/or barrels, uncut tobacco door cards, euro turn signals, getrag 245, limited slip . . . ). I am perfectly happy adding cash to the motor for the right parts and I like vintage performance parts. Let me know what you have.

Motor is in Orange County, North Carolina and I have a hoist to load it into your truck.

Bought a car in Efland NC

Car is sitting the middle of a field behind a farm house.

1968 02 Polaris .already have title and keys in hand. I'm in TX looking for some local help. Car is probable a

Parts car would be interested in parting out with someone local.

If I do not pick up the car soon the person who has the car will take it to the crusher.

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold