• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wheels 1975 BMW 2002

miko29

Tom, I have a nice set of Melber (German) alloy wheels that are a mesh design (similar to BBS). 6"x 13" with an offset more suited to an E21, but will work fine on a 2002 with 185/70-13 tires (and 205/60-13 with rolled rear wheel openings). These have been checked and are true; no curb damage or other damage. They would benefit from a respray. I can sent photos. $400.00 including excellent-new metal center caps w/ roundels. Price doesn't include actual shipping cost though. In Indianapolis.

Thanks for both offers from schwarz75 and 73 Turkis.

73 Turkis- I think I want to go more classic with the look of my 02 but thanks a lot for the offer

schwarz75-the Melber's sounds interesting. Can you send me some pic to miko29@gmail.com?

I saw your other post about the 14" e30 with tires. Can you send me so pics for those as well.

Thank you in advance

Tom

Those are indeed the standard E21 "Turbine" 5-1/2" x 13" alloy wheels next to the Melber. I have quite a few of the 5-1/2" x 13" E21 steel wheels that are available and inexpensive... and many older but excellent 13" tires.

Sorry, but none of the other wheel sets, with the exception of the standard 2002 slotted 13" wheels in front, are available any longer. I do have other wheels, but I'll have to check to see what I have. This past weekend worked on photographing & documenting some wheels and parts that a friend is wanting me to sell.

Tom the measurement of the BBS basketweave style wheel is 6-1/2" inside measurement x 14" diameter. Back space is something like 4-3/4" as I recall. These work pretty well on a 2002 and fill out the fenders without issues. You many need a thin spacer (5mm or 6mm) up front to provide some clearance, but the back fitment is very nice.

post-21905-13667660421666_thumb.jpg