• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS early stock seat, steering wheel, injection pipes

pilotnbr1

I live in Atlanta GA and take paypal only.

IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME at pilotnbr1@hotmail.com

faq messages have not been reaching me....

If the seat is shipped I will send via greyhound to keep shipping costs reasonable. If you want a quote to ship the seat go to ---http://www.shipgreyhound.com/ play with the numbers and see what you get as far as a shipping cost for the seat. I would say it weighs about 40 lbs.

-A pretty decent passenger side early stock seat (padding is getting thin, but no rips or tears and all hardware seems to work) $80 SHIPPING SEPERATE

-Cylinder 2,3,4 high pressure fuel injection lines (Were pulled from a working 74 tii. No known leaks or blockages) $15 a piece or $40 for all 3 SHIPPED

-Unknown steering wheel says made in Italy on back... Comes with horn button not pictured. I may have an adapter as well but currently this is WITHOUT adapter.(pulled from my 74tii, horn worked, leather is in poor shape and is cracked at joints) $50 SHIPPED

The recaro in the picture below already sold-- sorry

post-20172-13667658855279_thumb.jpg

post-20172-13667658855785_thumb.jpg

post-20172-13667658856325_thumb.jpg

74 tii
"I know just enough to be dangerous"

I'm interested in the "early seat" Is it blue? Do you have a close-up of the seat bottom insert material (I'm looking for the basket weave pattern, not the perforated)? Ane, can you tell me how wide each "pleat" is on the bottom insert material?

Thanks,

Carl

1969 1600 Cabriolet Ti engine

All good questions regarding the seat. Right now I am out of the country but will be back Saturday to completely answer your questions. The only one I can answer right now is that the seat is blue.

Luke

74 tii
"I know just enough to be dangerous"