• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

alpina race flares

porlis120NK

FYI....to all interested, .....

due to a partnership breaking up Im not sure who the op is but either one of them or both are still making alpina flares.

The pic posted appears to be another style now offered, and it is similar to the IE frt style w/o the bumper indent. The orig frt style they offered was the Korman frt style..w/ the bumper indent.

Mana was/is the name of the business when they were partners...now I don't recall who is who.....

but I have dealt w/ one ( Jayson) and he was a cool fella. Besides myself, a few others bought the product and overall it is a nice item, w/ better fit than most others in the USA market.

Im making this post only to help those that want flares.....as most of the posts re the flares are so very vague.

I hav no connection w/ the sellers at all.......but i have dealt w/ one of them w/ success.

Do a search and you can see more of the product...