• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: TWO (2) E12 Heads - Cheap!

Europartsmonger

I have two E12 heads that have been shaved a bit too close. Both were removed from running cars and are reasonably straight and not cracked.

The valves are not bent and the chambers look uniformly good.

The first head has a 1975 casting date and it appears that someone went through it and replaced the rocker arms and who knows what else.

The second has an 80's casting date and looks great just like the '75 casting date.

The problem is that both heads have been shaved a bit too much, even though they were installed on running vehicles.

Now, experienced hands have told me that you can run these heads, but an adjustable cam sprocket will be necessary.

I figure the heads are worth something, so I am offering both, together as a package deal for $125.00. Local pick up or delivery in the Riverside or Orange County area.

I don't have photos. I had the measurements but forgot them and would have to take them again. If you are interested in the heads please write me at europartsmonger on yahoo