• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1973 2002 M20 Swap Project 3700 obo PA

I have for sale my 1973 2002 vin number 2590402. The car is a project car. I swapped a m20 engine from a 1990 525 automatic. The head has been completely redone. It has +1mm stainless valves, mm behive springs, 272 cam and rockers. Mated to the engine is a 323 5 speed, that is in need of a rebuild, but i also have a 325 trans for if you would like to swap that in. The car has a spec stage 2 clutch with a lightened steel flywheel. Suspension wise the care has ireland stage 2 springs, ireland adjustable swaybars front and rear, billstein sport shocks, poly bushings, and solid subframe mounts. The brake are volvo brakes up fron with new 320 rotors and pads, and i have the adapters if you would like to got to rear disc. The car also has a 3.64 lsd. The body is very much rust free, though the car needs body work none of it structural. It was sideswiped in a mall parking lot and the person who did it didn't leave a note. Weird right? The car can drive with a few things tidied up, the trans needs new seals because it leaks a decent amount from the shifter linkage seal, the shifter needs some working, but other then that its pretty driveable. Right now its sitting on e30 steel wheels that need new tires. Im looking to get 3700 obo. my phone number is 610-506-2782, The car is located in Havertown PA 15 min west of Philly. Here is the only picture i have on my computer right now but i will post more later.

post-1689-13667632911552_thumb.jpg

1974 Cinnabar M2: S14/320CR/391LSD/Turbo Exhaust/Turbo Radiator/323 Trailing Arms/Ground Control Coilovers

Guest Anonymous

I knew it would happen, I convert my garage into living space, with standalone not getting put up till summer and a cool car that I want becomes available in my backyard (im in exton) for a reasonable price..... Say it isnt so.

If you still have it in 6 months, you'll be hearing from me.

One question: Why that motor, is that a pretty common swap? is it bolt right in or did the mounts need to moved/altered?

mb