• Artboakrill
    Artboakrill

    2764046

      Model: BMW 2002tii
      Year: 1973
      Manufactured Date: No value
      Original Color: Chamonix
      Transmission: 5 Speed Dogleg
      Current Color: Chamonix
      Current Owner: Artboakrill
      Last Sold: No value

    Undergoing restoration.

    A8AEC3C2-F608-4B09-AB7A-313A72DDD8AF.jpeg

    3666E037-B48A-49EA-B1F8-6FB9882135BC.jpeg

    5D64E8A2-0E40-4745-9429-125443590736.jpeg

    • Like 2

    Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

    User Feedback


    2 minutes ago, jgerock said:

    Wonderful!  Is that a turbo fuel tank?

    Yes, good eye! Need to make the risers for the spare tire/fuel tank boards. They were pretty crude, so shouldn’t be too bad! Had to have the big tank for the 1k miles it might be driven every year😳😂

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Artboakrill said:

    Yes, good eye! Need to make the risers for the spare tire/fuel tank boards. They were pretty crude, so shouldn’t be too bad! Had to have the big tank for the 1k miles it might be driven every year😳😂

    Where did you find the tank -and the longer pickup tube?  My tii has the twist in type pickup that is a PITA to get sealed correctly. I do have a standard bolt in tii pickup and gasket but not another good tank.  I am using the in tank e30 318is fuel pump.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, jgerock said:

    Where did you find the tank -and the longer pickup tube?  My tii has the twist in type pickup that is a PITA to get sealed correctly. I do have a standard bolt in tii pickup and gasket but not another good tank.  I am using the in tank e30 318is fuel pump.

    So, I purchased the tank from an FAQ member. It was a number of years ago. He had planned to use it in a project that didn’t happen. It included the sender and pickup. I have the original 73 tank, sender and pickup. If you have interest in it, let me know. I don’t have any use for it and it is in nice shape.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    27 minutes ago, Artboakrill said:

    So, I purchased the tank from an FAQ member. It was a number of years ago. He had planned to use it in a project that didn’t happen. It included the sender and pickup. I have the original 73 tank, sender and pickup. If you have interest in it, let me know. I don’t have any use for it and it is in nice shape.

    Is your tank made for the twist in pickup?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    No, the 73 tanks were bolt in. Pretty sure that changed when the aluminum plenum horns were introduced.  I do have a tank that is twist in as well. Happy to send pics of either. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now