• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: E21 Recaro Seats.

kbmb02

Price: $1000

Description:

A pair of E21 Recaro seats. I’d call them ‘3-tone’ - black vinyl, and an ‘off-black’ bolster fabric and embossed-like seat and back. They include the OEM seat adapters (note: I will remove the 2002 factory sliders shown in the photos before sale). All the plastic bits and handles are present. Driver side tilt works fine, on passenger side the metal ‘release’ lever (at the hinge) is sticky, but I believe it can be coaxed to work (the release cable is present and connected, and tugs on the lever). Straps underneath have been replaced. Vinyl to the side of one headrest cracked, but not torn.  You can bolt your own sliders to these, install them and enjoy the huggy fit which makes these popular. Those looking for restored, concourse seats ought keep searching ... or, buy these and refinish them.

If you have questions about function, PM is best.

I’d prefer local, cash sale, and such buyer would get priority. 

C75DD87B-8F7A-40AC-AA1C-0FC8DB60B55D.jpeg

23BBE51B-B4C8-413C-871B-991DE17CDD97.jpeg

81E715DA-9059-4510-A3E9-FECC54606846.jpeg

330A0445-7928-447E-AF54-6334D0879323.jpeg

F9ED3BCD-9BA7-409C-80D7-2E10C2C71D32.jpeg

Edited by kbmb02
Price

• 2 weeks later...